One of the most important things to us is your privacy.
Usage of Information.
- After subscribing to our newsletter and all the services you request from us, an email address will be used to confirm the registration.
- After receiving emails, we answer them using return email addresses. We do not share the email with other parties. Also, the emails are not used for any other purpose other than replying emails.
- Occasionally, we send emails to our subscribers informing them on any new features added to our website or any changes.
- All information used to make our design better and to help us in decision making cannot be identified and is not aggregate. An example is when we tell a supply company that A number of people visit our website monthly, or if we say B number of women subscribed to our newsletter or C number of men registered with us. We do not disclose any of the individuals’ information.
- All our newsletters are DOUBLE OPT-IN. Valid email addresses are required when confirming registration of the newsletters. Subscription can be reverted at any time. The email addresses are not shared, shown or sold. Also, a name is required during registration.
- In conclusion, we do not share, use or show information given to us through our site that may help in identifying individuals.
Securing Your Data
We ensure all the information we collect online is secure and safeguarded. To do this, we have the right managerial, physical and electronic procedures. We secure information to make sure there is the correct use of information, to prevent un-authorized access and to maintain accuracy of data.
Our site is committed to ensure all your personal information is guarded safely. If you give any information to us, we have the legal obligation to make use of information you give in accordance to the laws regarding protecting information which is personal. This is as it is in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Linked sites, suppliers and affiliated sites.
If you visit our site and you click or view a link. Our site is not responsible for the policies, actions and omissions of the third parties there. When providing information on a page or feature which is being iterated by a third party, ensure you have checked their privacy policies.