You know that feeling you get at the end of a long, hard day?
On one end, you feel it’d be gratifying to half-lie down and watch your favorite movie or tv show from the comfort of your bed and calm down. Meanwhile, your mind, on the other hand, understands correctly that you can experience strenuous pressure on your back and neck without proper support.
Fortunate enough, there’s a comfier way to watch TV in bed. And it involves a supportive pillow. You can turn your bedroom into a real streaming oasis with a pillow that allows upright-sitting. For that reason, we compared the best bed TV pillows out there and pulled out the top ten.
And now it is time to share what we found out.
1. Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow – The Best Multi-Purpose Bed TV Pillow
- 30° angle of inclination that delivers comfortable support, perfect for watching TV on the bed
- The gradual slope eases respiratory problem while reducing neck and shoulder pain
- More than TV-watching comfort – it help with acid reflux, snoring, allergies, and respiratory issues
- Positions the torso correctly to present a positive anti-reflux position
- Improve blood circulation when you use it as a leg support
- A super soft and breathable bamboo cover that helps in temperature regulation
- CertiPUR-US certified memory foam
The Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow rewrites the comfort of watching TV on the bed with elevated support that improves posture. Its gradual slope eliminates pressure points that otherwise cause neck, shoulder, and back pain.
Why it’s the best Bed TV Pillow:
For the price point, Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow is one of the best-value-for-money you can get. In fact, thousands of already-using customers on Amazon found it therapeutic for multiple uses. Yes, $42 is pricer than a typical pillow, but you’re getting inclined head and neck support, a pillow design that eases respiratory and digestion problems because of correct positioning, and superior comfort and breathability from the bamboo top cover.
- Improves body posture: The tapered angle of Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow encourages correct posture when sitting to allow the pelvic to tilt correctly and maintain your natural lumbar curve. The gradual slope will help relieve stress and pressure on your back to reduce back pain incidence when watching TV in bed.
- More than mere comfort: Comfort is the primary concern when you’re looking for a bed TV pillow. The Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow offers that and more. You can prop it flat and sleep on it ease respiratory problems. Help with acid reflux as it positions the torso correctly. You can also use it to support the legs for improved blood circulation, or even use it when reading in bed.
2. ComfortSpa Reading Pillow – The Best Value for Money
- Superior support for the neck, back, and arms, and shoulder when watching TV in Bed
- Ultra-comfy from the construction of shredded foam that conforms perfectly to all body type
- Come with extra storage in the arms side pocket for your phone, glasses, remote, or books
- Easy to care for because it is stain resistant
ComfortSPa is a brand contended to keeping things simple – its bed TV pillow is a sit-up pillow. It isn’t as versatile as the top-ranked pick, but it is the best sit-up pillow you can get to watch TV in bed with. It gets you most of the features you can get from a pro-level wedge pillow. Such include the correct body alignment while relaxing upright, extra support to the shoulder and neck, and reduce stress on joints and muscles for maximum comfort.
Why it ranks 2nd:
It is the value for money that allows ComfortSpa Reading Pillow to claim the second spot in the top ten listings. It isn’t relatively expensive, but you get it all – a superior comfort from the shredded memory foam pillow fillings, extra storage for remote, phone, or book on the pockets in the arm of the pillow, and excellent support from the stuffing, regardless of your body shape. However, it lacks the versatility you can get in a wedge pillow.
- Cracks the right balance of comfort and support: The ComfortSpa Reading Pillow utilizes shredded memory foam fillings that conform to the body’s natural contours, regardless of the size and shape. As a result, you get the maximum possible body alignment when you’re relaxing upright. Plus, it comes with extra pockets that allow you to bring the remote, book, phone, or other accessories to bed without worrying about the inconvenience.
- Easy to care for: The ComfortSpa Reading Pillow features a breathable velour cover. It is also stain-resistant, and you can easily spot clean in case it gets dirty. The shredded foam padding is anti-clump to ensure it delivers soft comfort throughout the pillow’s lifetime. Even more, it has a fabric handle that makes it easy to carry the pillow with you from room to room.
3. Xtra-Comfort Bed Wedge Pillow – the Multi-Levels of Incline Design Crashes it
- Versatile to the extremes. Its foldability allows it to be appropriate for use under the head, the back, or the leg
- Highly breathable and supportive memory foam because it contours to the body
- Removable and washable – it is easy to care for
- Inclination provide the right support to the head, neck, shoulders, and back when watching TV in bed
- Can help with acidic reflux, respiratory problem, and digestive problems
- Customizable support to perfectly elevate the head, back or, legs
- Includes a handle for convenient portability
The Xtra-Comfort Bed Wedge Pillow is one of the most expensive Beds TV Pillow. Its big perk is that it comes with customizable inclined support. Get ready for a 3-in-1 adjustable design for multiple inclination levels and superior support from the breathable memory foam. The convenience carrying-handle brings even far excellent portability options.
Why it ranks 3rd:
The Xtra-Comfort Bed Wedge Pillow is the most functional and adjustable wedge pillow for TV-watching in bed, but it’s the most expensive. However, it cuts no corners in delivery. You’ll get 3-adjustable possibilities, great tension relief in the neck and back when watching from the bed, and breathable support from the memory foam that conforms to the shape of your body.
- The versatile 3-in-1 design: The ability to adjust the Xtra-Comfort Bed Wedge Pillow and use it under the head when sleeping, the back when watching TV, or use it as leg support for improved blood circulation is impressive. This makes all the difference when you want extra support and comfort for different occasions. But if it is just for TV-watching in bed, put on your back, and you get all the pressure relief you’re after.
- Superior construction: The Xtra-Comfort Bed Wedge Pillow entails a breathable memory foam filling that allows it to provide support and contouring comfort. And you don’t need to worry about the pillow losing its shape – the pillow will retain the original condition so that you can use it extensively. What’s more, it comes with a removable and washable cover so that you can easily care for it.
4. Avan Kind Bed Orthopedic Support Wedge Pillow (4-pieces) – A Complete Comfort System but Pricey to the Extremes
- 4-Piece unit that works in harmony to bolster and support your body when sitting upright
- Curved back wedge pillow that follows the natural curvature of the spine for superior alignment
- Presents full upper body support
- Adjustable lumbar support for customizable comfort
- Leg wedge that offers support and elevation to ease aching pressure point for hips, legs, and feet
- Viscoelastic memory foam core to crack the right balance of support and comfort
- Luxuriously soft and breathable micro velvet fabric that’s machine washable
The Avan Kind Bed Comfort System is indeed ultra-billed as a unit. It merges the best of both worlds for unrelenting comfort and support, thanks to top-of-line specs on the paper. It is an evolution of pressure-relieving foam and ergonomic design to provide a system more than a bed TV pillow. Its execution is the best too. And that’s a wrap.
Why it ranks 4th:
The Avan Kind Bed Comfort System is genuinely a powerful combination of pressure relief, ergonomic design, luxurious fabric, and adjustable lumbar support without taking too much space. But you’ll pay a premium for the privilege because the comfort system starts at $178. While the Avan Kind Bed Comfort System works mighty fine as you’d expect, it lacks arm support, and that might present some discomfort.
- The 4-Pieces comfort system: The Avan Kind Bed Comfort System is the best comfort set for TV-watching we’ve come across. The four pieces entail a cradle arch, a back support cradle, headrest, and knee rest. First, the curved back wedge follows the spine’s natural curvature for excellent alignment and full upper body support. You can adjust the lumbar support as it is customizable. The leg wedge provides elevation and adjustable support that eases pressure points for the hips, legs, and feet.
- Easy to care for: The luxurious but soft and breathable cover employs micro-velvet fabrics, with microsuede on the side, all removable and machine washable. When the comfort system gets dirty, quickly toss the pillowcase in the washing machine.
5. Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow – The Best Minimalist Bed TV Pillow
- Extremely versatile – you can use it on the bed when watching TV, relaxing, bed-reading, or use it as a travel pillow
- Exemplary customizable to deliver exact support you need
- Doesn’t eat most of bed space
- Entails a luxury memory foam that cushions the body and relieves pressure points for ultimate relaxation
- Readily portable as it utilizes snap closure technology
- Uses a jointed plastic inner core that holds its shape
The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Pillow initially targets travelers, but its functionality is so diverse and more appropriate to use as a bed TV Pillow. Unlike the typical neck pillows (usually U-shaped), this pillow is twistable, allowing you to adjust to the best level of comfort you can squeeze from this pillow. While very simple, it presents the best of flagship specs with trimmed features to save costs.
Why it ranks 5th:
The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Pillow is a good combination of specs and simplicity. The combination makes it a good value for a bed TV pillow that provides custom support that contours to almost any shape and position you feel need pressure relief. And that puts it ahead of most bed TV pillows at the same price.
- Contouring support: Unlike traditional travel pillows, Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Pillow utilizes a core of jointed plastic that’s twistable that combines with memory foam construction to deliver personalized support and pressure relief when watching TV in the bed. You can put it around your neck to support you comfortably during your next binge-watching session, or you can use it behind your back for extra lumbar support.
- Easy to clean: The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Pillow has a breathable and machine washable cotton cover. Readily remove it and clean it when it gets dirty to keep it fresh.
6. Linenspa Shredded Foam Reading Pillow
- Superior back, shoulder, and neck support when watching TV in bed
- Shipped compressed and rolled in a box
- Soft and durable velour cover that’s spot cleanable
- Uses CertiPUR-US certified shredded memory foam fillings
- Versatile to the extremes – you can use it reading in bed, working on a laptop, gaming, watching TV, or just relaxing
- Comes with a top carry handle to quickly move it from one room to another
- Available in two sizes and adjustable neck support to provide comfort to anyone
The Linenspa Shredded Foam Reading Pillow is the second reading pillow on this best bed TV pillow list. And it is because it packs nearly all the perks you might need when watching TV from your bed at a discount. More importantly, it has a variety of sizes to ensure everyone can get proper support.
Why it ranks 6th:
The Linenspa Shredded Foam Reading Pillow misses out on a couple of flagships flourishes like pockets in the armrest section, and it’s a bit pricer than the first reading pillow. But it has excellent specs for the price.
- Conforming Support: The Linenspa Shredded Foam Reading Pillow utilizes a shredded memory foam pillow that takes the shape of the body’s natural curves to present superior support and comfort. In fact, the back and shoulder support this pillow offers sufficient enough for recovery from surgery and other injuries.
- Shredded memory foam fillings: The memory foam that Linenspa Shredded Foam Reading Pillow utilizes is shredded and CertiPUR-certified that molds to a person’s natural shape. It’s soft enough to cradle your neck comfortably but also tough to deliver the support you need. And it doesn’t matter how often you use the pillow. It will retain its shape.
7. Relax Home Life Wedge Pillow
- 40% bamboo and 60% polyester cover for superior breathability and non-compromising comfort
- Inclined design to deliver gradually slopping support to align your back and neck in an upright position
- Versatile to the extremes – you can use it for TV-watching in bed, bed reading, or sleep in it at night
- It can help with acid reflux, GERD, and heartburn because it provides the right support to drain acid into the stomach
- It can help with respiratory problems like snoring because it helps keep the airway open
- Uses shredded memory foam that provides a conforming comfort
The Relax Home Life Wedge Pillow is powerful enough, and its comfort delivery is excellent. But some trimmed features make this bed TV pillow less advance than the competition. Its inclined design and the top bamboo cover make this pillow the right choice for personal comfort when watching TV in bed, but that’s not enough to break into the top half of the order.
Why it ranks 7th:
The specs here aren’t as impressive as they are on the Brentwood Home Zuma Therapeutic Wedge pillow, but the trade-off in a lower price for this unit make it a go-for for many people who want to enhance their TV-watching experience. You’ll miss out on certification and other features of ultra-comfort.
- Superior support design: The Relax Home Life Wedge Pillow utilizes a gradually sloping design that offers you the right support on the head, neck, and back when sitting on the bed and watching TV. And you can even use it for sleeping. When you use it that way, it works mighty fine for acid reflux, GERD, heartburn, snoring, allergies, and postnasal drip because it helps keep the airways open. Plus, you can use it for leg elevation to improve blood circulation.
- Superior cooling: The bamboo fabric in the Relax Home Life Wedge Pillow’s cover is highly breathable and soft and fight to keep you cool throughout the TV-watching session. Besides, it is removable and machine washable to ease the maintenance process.
8. Vekkia Reading and Bed Rest Pillow
- High quality and the scientific ratio of memory foam and ordinary foam for stable support of back and arms
- Adjustable comfort – come with a zipper that allows you to add or remove foam for a personalized comfort
- Comes with extra 200 grams of foam that you can add to the pillow to customized the support
- In-side arm pockets that allow you to hold anything you want close at hand in bed
- Shipped compressed
- Spill-resistant cover – readily cleanable with wipes in case you spill coffee or juice
- Multi-functional pillow
Vekkia Reading and Bed Rest Pillow takes quite a different approach in achieving adjustable comfort. The pillow comes with extra 200 grams of foam and a zippered technology that allows you to add or remove foam filling and customize the support and comfort you can squeeze out of the pillow.
Why it ranks 8th:
The Vekkia Reading and Bed Rest Pillow has all the performance of the more expensive reading pillows. But the combination of ordinary foam and memory foam may not be impressive because it feels way too firm when you stuff it up to the uncomfortable level. But the Vekkia Reading and Bed Rest Pillow genuinely dazzles in the support it delivers to the back and arms. You can watch TV with peace of mind.
- Seamless TV-watching experience: The Vekkia Reading and Bed Rest Pillow presents comfortable and excellent support to the back and arms and can lock your ideal reclining angle allowing you to watch TV in bed without pressure points. Plus, the pillow comes with a convenient arm pocket – you to carry small accessories like a phone and remote close without the worry of misplacing them.
- Multi-functionality: The Vekkia Reading and Bed Rest Pillow present the right cushioning for the back for sitting up in bed when doing different things. You can use it for watching TV in bed, reading, surfing the internet, gaming, or just getting bed rest. And when you use it as bed rest, it can alleviate GERD and heartburn.
9. Husband Pillow Reading and Bedrest Pillow
- Comes with a detachable neck roll for adjustable neck support
- Superior back support from unique filling blend – custom poly foam blend that helps regulate temperature
- Reversible 2-sided cover of suede leather with reversible plush fiber
- Has a deep back pocket large enough to store books, magazines, and electronic devices
- Two side pockets conveniently hold TV remote or phone
- Multi-purpose pillow – you can use it for TV-watching in bed, playing video games, or read a book
- Adjustable loft – comes with a zipper on pillow shell to make it easy to customize comfort level by adding or removing foam fills
Get might comfortable watching TV in bed with supreme support from the Husband Pillow Reading And Bedrest Pillow. The pillow comes with all the specs and features you might need during TV-watching sessions in bed.
Why it ranks 9th:
The Husband Pillow Reading And Bedrest Pillow is an ultra-cutting edge, with the premium shredded memory foam, diverse pockets, and the unique reversible two-sided cover. But you’ll pay more to enjoy the luxurious privileges. While it has unbelievable specs, like the large pocket in the back and two side pockets, the neck support might be too firm to be comfortable.
- Uncompromising backrest: The Husband Pillow Reading And Bedrest Pillow entails a supreme support system of shredded memory foam and a high-quality micro-plush cover. The two combine to deliver contouring support to the upper body than any other pillow could, perfect for bed TV-watching, resting, lounging, book-reading, or bed rest.
- Ultra-comfort: The support the Husband Pillow Reading And Bedrest Pillow offers is one of the best you can ever find. It includes a detachable neck roll pillow, a built-in pocket to hold your remote, phone, or glasses, an extra back pocket to keep your books, magazines, or anything else you’d want close at hand while at the bed.
10. MLVOC 100% Memory Foam Travel Pillow
- Ergonomics with perfect support for the neck
- Highly breathable and absorb-sweat fabric
- Has luxury memory foam filler that uses 5-seconds return technology that makes it more comfortable and durable
- Relieves pressure points that undermine bed TV-watching for ultimate relaxation
- Perfect if you’re after a solution that doesn’t eat up your bed space
The manufacturer of MLVOC 100% Memory Foam Travel Pillow initially targets travelers with this pillow. However, its functionality is diverse and can serve you well as a bed TV pillow. The pillow is a healthy balance between mid-range support and budget.
Why it ranks 10th:
The MLVOC 100% Memory Foam Travel Pillow is a decent mid-range bed TV pillow coming a bit cheaper than the superior Dot&Dot travel pillow in the list. But it offers a few advantages of its own. This travel pillow packs 3-point neck support that curves excellently with the contours of your neck for a more comfortable TV-watching session in bed.
- Seamless neck support: The MLVOC 100% Memory Foam Travel Pillow employs perfect curves shape designs and 100% memory foam fillings that allow you to watch TV better in bed. Get ready for better neck-fixing so that your head doesn’t fall forward and no-neck pains during watching sessions in bed. Besides, it has an adjustable rope lock to adjust the pillow’s angle and size to fit your requirement.
- Top-quality pillow cover: The memory foam pillow employs a breathable, super-soft, sweat-resistant, and present magnetic therapy for maximum possible comfort in your TV-watching sessions. The pillowcase is machine washable, so you can keep it as fresh as possible when in use.
Methodology: How we Choose the Best 10 Bed TV Pillow
Bed TV Pillows are everywhere these days. In fact, it would be challenging to get pillows without some smart functionality to improve posture and deliver comfort. But, bet TVs also vary significantly on how they provide their support, comfort, the type of fillings they use, and even how many functions they can serve.
So if you’re trying to check out the best bed TV, or at least the smartest pillow suited to your individual support need, comfort, and pressure relief when watching TV in bed, there can be a lot of different options to consider.
But we break through the noise for you. We compare nearly all pillows suitable for TV-watching, scoring them in terms of comfort, support, ease to take care of, and safety of use. In fact, for a pillow to be included in the top 10 list, it had to meet some requirements. It must be:
- Widely used and recommended by the I-use-upper-body-support-in-bed community
- Offer above-board value + real-world results
- Actually, present the support one requires when watching TV in bed without compromising comfort
- Easy to care for and keep fresh
- Not compromise the health of the user
That said, here is the next question that brings everything into perspective:
What are the types of bed TV pillows?
Types of Bed TV Pillow
There are four main pillow styles to consider when shopping to enhance your TV-watching comfort. They include:
- An angular wedge pillow
- The classical reading pillow
- Or a neck pillow
Let’s scrape a little deeper into each type of these pillows.
a) The Wedge Pillow
You can quickly prop up a wedge pillow and recline your upper body on its long side to squeeze out the comfort and support you need when watching TV on the bed. What’s more, you can customize a wedge pillow’s arrangement and use it for multiple purposes.
b) The Classical Reading Pillow
Reading pillows have long been a go-to for dorm rooms. But they pack features that make them appropriate for TV-watching in bed. Such pillows have sufficient back, neck, and arm support comes with a pocket to stash remotes and phones and a removable cover – specs that will serve you well when watching TV in bed.
c) A neck pillow
Neck pillows are mostly used when traveling. And they’re excellent for TV-watching, especially if you get neck pains when watching TV from bed. The only problem is you’ll miss back support.
Best Bed Pillow – Final Thoughts
By this point, we’ve covered a lot in detail. And it would be right to conclude with a quick checklist to help you choose the best bed pillow. Here are the four most important things to remember:
- Unless you’ve seen a pillow working mighty fine for your friend or family member, avoid a unit with no or mere customer reviews online. Stick with what’s already working in the real world.
- When evaluating a pillow’s comfort, look for memory foam fillings, breathable cover, and the level of support a pillow can deliver
- The ease to care for your pillow matters more than any technical specs
- If you’re tire of thinking about all this stuff, go with our top pick (relatively cheap but functional to the extreme) or the second pick (premium).
Follow these recommendations, and you’ll save yourself tons of time, money, and headache. But ultimately, the decision is yours. Choose wisely.