Believe it or not, the best mattress under 200 will see you through a good-night sleep. A mattress that’s easy on your wallet should be as potent when it comes to comfort and support, as long as you don’t expect to enjoy ultra comfort specs.
The truth is, you don’t have to have an expensive, fully kitted out mattress to have a superior sleep experience. With all the excellent yet affordable components on the market, cheaper mattresses are on hand to deliver an exceptional sleeping experience. So, even if they’ve cut down on extra features to minimize cost, they are worth checking out.
But what are the best budget mattresses in the market today?
Let’s find out right away.
1. Linenspa 10 Inch Hybrid Medium Feel Mattress – The World’s Top-Rated Hybrid Mattress Under 200
Reasons to Buy
- Feature-rich but go easy on wallet than its rivals
- Combines innerspring and memory foam construction to deliver plush comfort with a medium feel
- Thick memory foam layer offer conforming support that eliminates pressure points
- The hundreds of tempered steel coils distribute body weight for ample support
- Compressed and rolled to ease the shipping and setup
- Medium feel – excellent for all sleeping positions
- Ten of thousand of already-using customers love the mattress
- CertiPUR-US certified – it’s free of harmful chemicals
The Linenspa 10-Inch Hybrid Medium Feel Mattress is the best budget mattress to hit the shelves and won’t make a sizeable dent in your bank account. With hybrid configurations on hand, it is perfect for persons who are after uncompromising support and comfort.
Why it is the best mattress under 200:
It is hard not to be impressed by the Linenspa 10-Inch Hybrid Medium Feel Mattress if you’re looking to crack a balance between budget and comfort-featured mattress. You get incredible support from the hybrid construction, bouncy but motionless feeling, superior pressure point relief, and a 100% health guarantee from the certified materials.
i) Superior plush and motionless support
The Linespa 10-Inch Hybrid Medium Feel Mattress combines the traditional support of an innerspring mattress, with a layer of plush comfort memory foam to deliver medium feel that suit all sleep position. Specifically, the memory foam layer presents conforming support, while the spring core presents a bouncy feeling with the best pressure point relief.
ii) A healthy balance of budget and specs
The Linespa 10-Inch Hybrid Medium Feel Mattress is an excellent mid-range mattress coming in a bit cheaper than other hybrid mattresses and offering a few advantages of its own. The mattress starts at $ 131.89 and packs a posh hybrid design, contouring memory foam, and compressed packaging that’s great for anyone who wants to get comfort at a discount.
2. Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress – The Best Supportive Mattress Under $200 for Side Sleeper
Reasons to Buy
- Green tea-infused memory foam to keep the mattress fresh for extended periods
- A combination of green tea and active charcoal on the mattress improves relaxation
- Memory foam construction cradles body shape to offer the right pressure relieve
- 3-layer foam construction that combines to strike the right balance of comfort and support
- CertiPUR-US certified – you are sure of non-toxic chemical
- Expertly packaged – you can readily ship and maneuver in the bedroom
- 10-year limited warranty
If breathability, hypoallergenic feature, and sleeping cool matter to you as much well pricing, then you might love the Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress. This budget-friendly mattress taught plenty of mini-features for less than its rivals, with the tea-infused and charcoal-infused memory foam.
Why it ranks 2nd:
It might only be best for a side sleeper and have a typical construction, but the Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress is entirely worth it when you’re on a budget. This more-value-for-money-than-average mattress boasts rejuvenating rest on top of what a typical memory foam offers because of the infused green tea and charcoal to the memory foam.
i) Green tea and charcoal-infused memory foam
This is the strongest selling point of Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress because it is a notable upgrade. The green tea extracts and the charcoal helps improve the mattress hygiene. The odor-absorbing charcoal absorbs sweat and odor whenever it starts to foam and naturally retard bacteria build up.
ii) 3-foam-layer design that cracks the comfort-support balance
The top layer is memory foam that delivers contouring support, followed by a high-density support foam and a base form that delivers the right support.
3. Vibe Gel Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress – A Killer Cooling Mattress Under $200
Reasons to Buy
- The gel-infused memory foam withdraws heat away from the body for a cooler sleep
- Orthopedic support – the gel memory foam and comfort foam layers reduce pressure points
- Body-contouring memory foam construction
- Low motion transfer
- Quilted fiber cover utilizes a luxurious stretch knit tech
- Medium-plush feel
- The memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to mold, bacteria, and dust mite
- CertiPUR-US certified – it won’t emit toxic chemical
- Ten of thousands of already-using customer report satisfaction on Amazon reviews
Vibe Gel Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress is a solid contender among the best mattress under $200 out there because of its unique gel-infused construction with a price to beat. The mattress boasts a double gel-infuse memory foam layer that allows it to deliver uncompromising cooling comfort without burning a hole in your pocket.
Why it ranks 3rd:
It’s right to say the mattress offers more than what it’s worth. You get it all – high-end temperature regulation, superior breathability, orthopedic support, conforming comfort, low motion transfer, and hypoallergenic sleep condition.
i) Superior orthopedic support
The Vibe Gel Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress has four layers – two gel-infused memory foam and two high-quality memory foam at the base, which combines to deliver orthopedic support. The combination alleviates pressure points in the shoulders, neck, and back.
ii) Advance sleep temperature regulation
The cooling specs here are as impressive as on the high-end option. It has two separate gel-infused memory foam that extracts heat from the body to keep a steady sleep temperature. And the trade-off in a lower price for this feature makes it a top-buy for many users.
4. Modway Jenna 8″ Narrow Twin Innerspring Mattress – Best Innerspinng Mattress Under $200
Reasons to Buy
- Efficient in reducing pressure on hips, back, shoulder, and neck
- Individually wrapped pocket coils that give the mattress contouring capability
- Superior motion isolation – its construction limits bounce and absorbs motion disturbance between partner
- Has a fire-resistant polyester barrier that crashes the flammability standards
- A 10-year warranty
The Modway’s more affordable unit, Jenna 8″ Narrow Twin Innerspring Mattress, is well-deserving of the best budget mattress, thanks to its low price of admission under 200 and its decent specs at that configuration.
Why it ranks 4th:
If you want motion-isolating and superior contouring capabilities, the Modway Jenna 8″ Narrow Twin Innerspring Mattress won’t set you back a whole lot. Its individually-wrapped-pocket coils play an excellent role in delivering superior motion isolation and contouring.
i) Sturdy construction
The Modway Jenna 8″ Narrow Twin Innerspring Mattress features a strong coated steel construction with a wood slat support system. The mattress’s top layer is a responsive foam, followed by an egg-crate foam, then a felt liner, and an individual wrapped coils core. Together, they deliver a mid-century sleep comfort.
ii) Superior pressure relief
The innerspring support system is excellent in eliminating pressure points on the hips, back, shoulder, and neck. You can now sleep soundly.
5. Olee Sleep 10-Inch Aquarius Memory Foam Mattress – Best Eco-Friendly Mattress
Reasons to Buy
- Superior multi-layered construction to present superior support
- Gel memory foam construction that disperses temperature accumulation to maintain a steady sleep temperature
- ILD HD foam that prevents deflection of memory foam
- CertiPUR-US certified – you’re sure of toxic-free construction
- Improved breathability with the multi-layered memory foam construction
- Memory foam construction adapts to body shape, weight, and temperature
Olee Sleep is one of the most trusted names when it comes to eco-friendly sleep solutions. Its 10-Inch Aquarius Memory Foam Mattress has something for everyone on a budget. On top of giving sleepers that extra toxic-free assurance, this mattress has incredible foam construction that maximizes cooling for higher temperature regulation.
Why it ranks 5th:
The Olee Sleep 10-Inch Aquarius Memory Foam Mattress is doing so well that it’s claimed a spot within the top 5 mattresses. While this mattress is a little cheaper than some units, it doesn’t cut corners. You get; conforming support, disperse temperature accumulation to maintain a constant temperature, and smart packaging.
i) Multi-layered memory foam construction
The mattress entails a top memory foam that delivers soft support power, an HD foam that prevents the defection of the memory foam, and gel-infused memory foam to regulate sleep temperature.
ii) Keen eye on sleep safety
What makes this mattress stand out is its special attention to sleep health. Its materials are CertiPUR-US certified—you don’t need to worry about toxic chemicals, plus it uses a bio green foam that is Oeko-tex certified.
6. Flash Furniture Capri 10″ Hybrid Mattress – The Second Best Hybrid Mattress Under $200
Reasons to Buy
- Pocketed coil core and memory foam that combines to deliver a perfect balance of support and conforming comfort
- Medium-firm feel to reduce tossing and turning
- Individually wrapped pocket spring coils to present superior pressure relief and reduce motion transfer
- Expert packaging to easy shipping and handling
- CertiPUR-US certified – you’re confident it meets standards for content, emission, and durability
- Fire-retardant foam
Flash Furniture Capri 10″ Hybrid Mattress is one of the best, not just because it’s well priced, but because it’s a comfort unit that’s hard to ignore. It features hybrid foam and innerspring design that allows as maximum comfort as possible at a discount.
Why it ranks 6th:
The Flash Furniture Capri 10″ Hybrid Mattress takes everything great about an innerspring and memory foam mattress and elevates it. The extras of this mattress may not appeal to everyone, but it’s undeniably worth it.
i) 6-layer support construction
This is one of the best support design there is. It is still not gaming-changing, but it is better than many mattresses in the market. The coils-core presents a high degree of support and keeps the sleeper on the bed, and the foam adds a comfort-touch to the mattress. More importantly, the foam counter motion transfer.
ii) Uncompromising pressure relief
The pressure-relief system of this mattress is impressive. Each coil is wrapped separately to distribute body pressure evenly, reduce pressure points, and counteract motion transfer.
7. LUCID 10-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – The Best Mattress Under $200 with TENCEL Blend Fabric Cover
Reasons to Buy
- Ventilated gel-infused memory foam for superior breathability
- A cooling gel that withdraws heat away from the body to regulate sleep temperature
- Medium-firm feel – suitable for all sleeping positions
- Pin core ventilated for additional airflow
- 10-year warranty
- Temperature-regulating and moisture-controlling TENCEL blend fabric cover that helps create a comfortable air layer
- CertiPUR-US-certified memory foam for healthy performance
LUCID 10-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress high-performance has some of the best cooling mechanisms on the market, and it is mainly tuned for cooling comfort and extreme breathability.
Why it ranks 7th:
The LUCID 10-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress achieve high-end cooling latency and breathability that’s hard to get in other competitors. It combines gel memory construction with a TENCEL blend fabric cover and pin-core ventilation to create a comfortable air layer.
i) Dual-layer construction
The LUCID 10-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress utilizes a dual-layer of 2.5-inch gel infused ventilated memory foam surface and a 7.5-inch high-density foam base for a medium-firm feel. It’s appropriate for all sleeping positions.
ii) High-tech cover
The TENCEL blend fabric cover is fantastic. While the memory foam layer is highly ventilated to increase airflow, the cover complements it by creating a comfortable air layer. Its moisture-wicking property further helps in keeping the mattress’s pores open.
8. AC Pacific 6″ Foam Mattress – Best Waterproof-Covered Mattress Under $200
Reasons to Buy
- Highly breathable diamond quilted fabric
- Firm but soft – suitable even for back sleepers
- Foam construction that distributes body weight evenly to relieve pressure points
- 100% waterproof mattress that protects the mattress from absorbing spills
An epic sleep experience awaits you with the AC Pacific 6″ Foam Mattress’s unfaltering support without a hefty price tag. There are firmer mattresses out there. But for some people – especially those after a bargain for firm support – this one’s a winner.
Why it ranks 8th:
The AC Pacific 6″ Foam Mattress is the best unit under $200 with firm support. It has some extra features as well – 100% water-resistant cover, contouring comfort, and the so-less-important stylish outlook – so you’re getting your money’s worth.
i) High-density foam construction
If you’re a back sleeper and you’re on a budget, the firmness of this mattress will work best for you. While firm, the foam is soft and conforms to your body’s contours to guarantee a night of tranquil comfort.
ii) 100% water-resistant fabric
This is one great feature that makes AC Pacific 6″ Foam Mattress shine. The navy blue fabric acts as a barrier to moisture and liquids, making it suitable for persons who are after extra protection against middle-of-the-night accidental spills.
9. Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Reasons to Buy
- Body-curve-conforming memory foam construction to maximize sleep comfort
- Temperature-reactive memory foam construction – adjust depending on body temperature
- Distributes pressure evenly to relieve pressure points
- 10-year warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified – you’re confident of non-toxic chemical construction
- The top layer is green tea memory– for calming and odor control
The Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress deserves its place on the best mattresses under $200. It foregoes the cooling effect technology for green-tea-infused and a rejuvenating memory foam construction.
Why it ranks 9th:
This mattress has both a calm + odor control effect, and if you want a mattress that offers an extra therapeutical effect, the Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress will blow you away. The green tea extracts in the mattress help reduce stress and control odors.
i) Rejuvenating memory form
Loosen up and feel even the distribution of your body as this conforming memory foam mattress relieves any pressure point. The responsive active suspension isolates and reduces motion transfer. So if you’re sleeping two, you’ve got all the reasons to stay calm.
ii) Calming and odor-controlling green tea extracts
The mattress’s top layer is a green tea-infused memory foam that aims to deliver uninterrupted sleep. The layer introducer the therapeutical effect of green tea while controlling odor to let you sleep better.
10. PrimaSleep 7-inch Dura Deluxe Comfort Memory Foam Mattress
Reasons to Buy
- Multi-layered memory foam sleep for superior comfort
- 1-Inch gel foam that disperses temperature accumulation to let you sleep cool
- Convoluted foam middle layer that enhances ventilation and distributes body pressure
- Base foam that provides the right support to the back and neck
- A poly jacquard cover that protects and keeps the mattress clean
The PrimaSleep 7-Inch Dura Deluxe Comfort Memory Foam Mattress walks the fine between cooling and supportive feature with its gel foam layer. That’s something many folks can appreciate, especially persons who want to sleep cool.
Why it ranks 10th:
The PrimaSleep 7-Inch Dura Deluxe Comfort Memory Foam Mattress has all the performance of its more expensive competitors. Its cooling and comfort might not be as impressive, but where it truly dazzles is in the conforming support. Yes, it can be dethroned by an even more powerful Vibe Gel Memory Foam Pillow, but its price will impress you.
i) Multi-layered foam construction
Though this is a more affordable unit, its support stands out. The multilayer memory foam supports the body weight evenly to relieve any pressure points. And it doesn’t compromise comfort. The pillow conforms to the body shape to offer customized support.
ii) Superior cooling
The PrimaSleep 7-Inch Dura Deluxe Comfort Memory Foam Mattress has a 1-inch gel foam that disperses temperature that accumulates to cause heating. You can now have sweat-free nights.
Methodology: How We Choose the Best Mattresses Under $200
We scraped deep into the mattress’s world, analyzing the best and the most useful units to generate a top 10 list of best budget mattresses. Specifically, we scrutinized:
- Already-using customer recommendation – only considering mattresses with a minimum of 4.2-stars rating on Amazon. And to be sure a unit is worth it, we further focused on mattresses with multiple thousands of reviews.
- Expert recommendation – we looked at sleep experts who regularly recommends safe mattress to ensure you’re getting the right support, regardless of the support.
- Manufacturer’s warranty – warranty ensures a mattress delivers what it claims to do. And we paid attention to warranty disclosure of a mattress on their website.
- Value for money – even though every mattress differs – in extra features and are from separate manufacturers, we only pay attention to options that deliver maximum value for what they are worth.
- Under $200 pricing – all the mattresses in the list are strictly below $200 to deliver the best sleep solution even when you’re on a budget.
That said, here’s a follow-up question that brings everything into perspective:
What are the types of mattresses you can get at under a $200 budget? Let’s find out right away.
Type of Mattresses Under $200
There are four main types of mattresses you can get with an under $200 budget. They include
- Memory foam mattress – wildly know for superior comfort
- Innerspring mattress – best for persons looking for motionless support
- Hybrid mattress – best balance motionless but responsive support and comfort
- Foam mattress – high-density options are best for persons who want extra firmness
Best mattress Under 200: Final thoughts
Sleeping comfort isn’t about spending as much as you can on a mattress. It is about spending as smart as you can.
In that respect, the real, supersecret, behind-the-scene strategy of getting the best mattress under $200 has nothing to do with any complication. It is just three simple steps:
- Identify any extra preferences you’d want to squeeze out of a mattress
- Weigh multiple best mattresses under $200
- And select a unit that appeals most to your need
Maybe, but it’s exactly all you need to do.
So why do anything else?